Friday, May 9, 2014

Easter Outfit

Let's just say, it was a hectic week leading up to Easter. I have a bad habit of waiting until last minute to plan outfits and buy them. I drove around and called basically every store in Rhode Island, Cape Cod and Boston to see if they had this dress in stock. With my luck, no one had it so I was forced to overnight it from Lilly Pulitzer (thank you customer service!!). Spring is my favorite season of the year. I love wearing pink and green when the sun is shining :). Overall I had a wonderful Easter surrounded by family and friends!

The hat I'm wearing is from Marley Lilly. The pink bow can easily be removed to make it more causal. It definitely makes a statement so be prepared for an overload of compliments and questions! The bracelet I am wearing is from the Kiel James Patrick new pearl collection.






-ASM 

No comments:

Post a Comment