Thursday, May 15, 2014

Special Mom

Mother's Day has always been a special day. My Mom plays an extremely important role in my life. She has scarified so much to ensure that my brother and I always have the best. She is constantly working so hard to make everything run smoothly at home, supporting my dreams and of course my photographer for the blog :). I home one day I can come close to being half the person she is today. She is and always will be my biggest inspiration.

I spent Mother's Day with my family by going to church and later a surprise brunch at Castle Hill Inn in Newport, Rhode Island. I was a perfect day between spending time with my mom, the beautiful weather and delicious brunch. Castle Hill has to be one of my favorite places in New England. The views are absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous. Not to mention, the food is beyond excellent. I can guarantee you will experience the best food you have ever had. 

The outfit that I wore was from shopping smart online. I bought my Lilly dress on Rue La La recently and the Jack Rogers are from Gilt! 





Appreciate your Mother! 
ASM 

No comments:

Post a Comment